An Aperol Spritz is a perfect drink for a warm summer day and with only three ingredients, super easy to make!
Below are my suggested proportions but feel free to play around with them to see how you like it. Using less Aperol and more Prosecco will make it less bitter and increasing the amount of sparking water will make it lighter and less boozy. Enjoy!
Time Required: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 cocktail (but easy to scale to serve a crowd!)
- 3 ounces Aperol
- 2 ounces Prosecco
- 1 ounce sparkling water
- 1 orange wheel (optional)
- Handful of blueberries (optional)
- Fill a wine glass with ice and a handful of blueberries
- Add in Aperol and Prosecco
- Top with sparkling water
- Garnish with an orange slice