I am a morning workout person and this smoothie is the perfect post-workout snack. The caffeine from the cold brew gives me a boost to tackle the day, the oats and almond butter keep me full and the spinach gives me some extra vitamins!
It is also so easy to make. Just throw everything in the blender and you have a delicious smoothie in 5 minutes.
Total Time Required: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 serving
- 1/2 cup cold brew (or regular iced coffee)
- 1/2 cup milk (I used oat milk)
- 1 banana (frozen or fresh)
- Handful of spinach (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 cup ice
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth