I LOVE Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel seasoning. I eat it with eggs, avocado toast and most recently, chicken! The flavors pair so perfectly and mixing it with the panko gives the chicken a wonderful crispy texture. I cooked these in the air fryer but have also made them in the oven and they turned out great. These were made with chicken tenders but you can also use breasts, just increase the cooking time.
- 1 package chicken tenders
- 1-2 eggs
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons everything but the bagel seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Few grounds of pepper
- If using an oven, preheat to 425
- Remove chicken from package
- Whisk the egg(s) in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients
- One tender at a time, coat first in whisked egg and then in panko mix (I like to use tongs but feel free to use a fork or just your hands). Place on baking sheet covered with parchment paper
- If using an air fryer, spray both sides of chicken with olive oil and bake at 400 for 5-6 minutes per side
- If using an oven, bake on baking sheet for 20-25 minutes
I love these on top of a salad but they are also great with air fryer sweet potato fries!